A home is a place where children grow and make their own memories. A home is also a place where the foundation of learning for the child starts. Fairbuilding Network is an online platform where social developers help NGOs like Virlanie Foundation rebuild/build houses for the people they are helping.
Fairbuilding Network and Virlanie Foundation are in partnership to do a project for the Babies and Toddlers Home (BTH). BTH shelters young children who were abandoned, neglected or surrendered by their parents.
The project aims to renovate the house and make it baby- and toddler-proof. It is seen to help Virlanie continuously provide a safer home for almost 25 babies. The description of the materials and services needed are listed below:
• Builder / main contractor • Cabinet maker
• Concrete / cement / sand / gravel • Glass doors / glass window / glass room partition
• Foam • Flooring / tiles / carpet
• Furniture • Interior fit out / equipment
• Paint • Paint brushes
• Sink • Kitchen counter
• Tiles • Shoe rack
• Shelves & cabinets • Baby bath tub
• Carpet (optional)
Photos from: Virlanie Foundation