Virlanie needs people who are passionate in helping the children under our care. The following are some of the professions that Virlanie is accepting: social workers, doctors, nurses, human resource professionals, accountants, psychologists, teachers, care-givers, catering staff, cleaners, drivers, IT professionals, and house-parents. Everyone has a vital role to play.
WANTED FOR IMMEDIATE HIRING
Virlanie Foundation Inc. is urgently looking for the following positions:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, HR Management Studies or any relevant field.
• Experience and Knowledge of Human Resource functions required.
• At least 6 months to 1 year working experience with an NGO or private company or corporation. Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply.
• Excellent judgment and discernment skills, maturity and the ability to maintain strict confidentiality of children’s records.
Livelihood Project Coordinator
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Economics, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Others, Commerce, Social Work, Urban Studies/Town Planning or equivalent
• At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Professional work experience on livelihood approaches on poverty alleviation and setting up & management of micro enterprises and fund management.
Donor Relations Officer & Craft a Smile Coordinator
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Fundraising or any relevant field.
• At least 2 years of relevant experience working in the NGO sector or in private sector in a position that requires important relational and organizational skills, ideally handling portfolio of prospects and clients;
• Experience with proposal writing and/or report writing; budget planning.
• Ability to synthesize information in a succinct form; ability to adapt format/amount/degree of technicality of information depending on recipient.
Communications Officer (Event and Media)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising/Media, Communications or Business Management
• At least 1 to 2 years of relevant experience working in the NGO sector or in private sector in the same position
• Key Competencies: Communication, Computer Skills (word, excel), Negotiations Skills, Graphic Design, Photography, Video, and Social Media
• Technical Competencies: Excellent writing, and research skills in French, Knowledge in Photoshop and Indesign (be able to edit and lay-out).
• Bachelor Degree in Occupational Therapy
• At least 6 months of experience in occupational therapy of children with disability
• Knows the bio psychosocial relationship between body functions and structures,activities and participation, and also environmental factors. This knowledge is based on medical and social science principles and on specific occupational therapy models, means and methods
• Excellent judgment and discernment skills, maturity and the ability to maintain strict confidentiality of children’s records
Interested applicants may submit their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.