Virlanie needs people who are passionate in helping the children under our care. The following are some of the professions that Virlanie is accepting: social workers, doctors, nurses, human resource professionals, accountants, psychologists, teachers, care-givers, catering staff, cleaners, drivers, IT professionals, and house-parents. Everyone has a vital role to play.
WANTED FOR IMMEDIATE HIRING
Virlanie Foundation Inc. is urgently looking for the following positions:
• Graduate of Special Education
• Passer of the Licensure Examination for Teacher (LET) • Minimum 1 year experience in teaching special children and/or young adults in a sheltered workshop environment
• Flexible, dynamic, team player
• Area of assignment: Makati
• Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology
• At least 6 months of experience in clinical setting
• At least 12 units in MA Clinical/taking up MA in Clinical Psychology
• Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
• Passer of the Licensure Examination for Occupational Therapy
• At least with 6 months of experience in occupational therapy
• Excellent judgment and discernment skills, maturity and the ability to maintain strict confidentiality of children’s records.
• At least 2 years of experience in caregiving
• Must have a Caregiving License
• With residential experience
• Must be a College Graduate
• With Caregiver experience
• Willing to work in Shifting Schedule
• With experience as a House father in a residential care
Interested applicants may submit their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.